I have just secured 10 free tickets to a screening of Black Panther for our GRIOT students, next Thursday, April 12 th . Food will also be provided! The first 10 students to RSVP to me AND get their permission forms to me will be able to come. Please either print off the attached permission form, or if you don’t have a printer, write me a signed note stating they have permission to come, and where you would like them to get picked up/leave from. RSVP as soon as possible, even if you can’t send the permission slip back until GRIOT on Tuesday or Thursday, as I might be able to get a few more tickets if I know there is a demand. Have your parents fill out this form: I give ________________________ permission to attend a screening of Black Panther at AMC Magic Johnson Theater with GRIOT on Thursday, April 12 th from 6-9 pm. I am aware that Black Panther is rated PG-13 (some scenes of violence and language). (please check one) o ...
Comments
Post a Comment